What data do we collect?
COST.games collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: email, Id steam, country, IP address.
- Technical data: time of visit, location, browser settings, operating system, as well as other technical information necessary for the correct display of the content of the site. It is impossible for us to identify the visitor from this data.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide COST.games with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online on our website.
- Send a message via the feedback form or email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
COST.games collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Email you with game offers that you have added to your waitlist.
- Сonduct audits, data analysis and research to improve our services and customer communication.
How do we store your data?
COST.games stores your data on a secure server. The server is accessed using an encryption protocol (SSL)
We will keep your personal data for the time necessary to use the data for the main activities of the site or until you decide to delete optional data through appropriate section or delete your whole account. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting entry from database.
What are your data protection rights?
COST.games would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request COST.games for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that COST.games correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request COST.games to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that COST.games erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that COST.games restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to COST.games processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that COST.games transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: DPO@cost.games
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- For the correct display of the content and for the convenience of using the site.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — COST.games uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can learn more about how Google Analytics collects and uses data at policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us